Thursday 12 April 2012

Photog: Thomas Kuan

Location: Malaysia
Also known as Hexlord, creator of Black Rabbit Photography.


Photoshoot Data:
Shoot cosplay : Doesn't matter.
Preference in shooting : Doesn't matter.
Setting preference : Outdoor
Time : Doesn't matter











How long have you been shooting cosplay?
I have been shooting cosplay since 2004. That was around the time I started attending cosplay events.



How is cosplay photography different from other photography?
Cosplay photography combine various elements from a number of photography genres. This in essence keep things interesting as well as challenging.


What motivates/demotivates you from cosplay photography?
I think the chance to work with interesting series will motivate me in cosplay photography. Conversely, drama are a very strong demotivational factor but they do not occur that frequently.


Do share with us what camera other gadgets you usually work with. 
I work with Nikon DSLRs, along with an assortment of lenses and other accessories. You can view more of my works at http://hexlord.deviantart.com or at http://hexlord.multiply.com

Do you mind sharing the editing software you usually use?
I use Photoshop CS5 for editing as well as mild touch up purposes.

Most memorable shoot and why?
I have quite a few memorable shoots so there's no any particular ones that I like the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment