Sunday 8 April 2012

Akihiko Michaelis

Location: Penang, Malaysia
Jamie or more widely known as Akihiko, is a dedicated cosplayer from the north of Malaysia. She has been active in the local cosplay scene and often shares cosplay tips especially on make-ups and wig styling.


How long have you been cosplaying?

This is my 5th year of cosplaying since 2008.


Favorite project  and why?

Super Sailormoon & Neo Queen Serenity because Sailormoon is my favorite and my dream cosplay since i was little. Finally I get to complete my dream in 2011. Having a huge, almost full

Sailormoon group photoshoot session... is like a dream come true… yay!!

What is cosplay to you 
Cosplay to me is an art/hobby and also happiness. Seriously, I have never felt so happy in my life. Without cosplay, is like some part inside of me is missing.




What motivates and demotivates you from cosplaying?

What motivates me from cosplaying was when I fall in love with a character, I will put all my effort to complete this character by sewing the costumes,making the props, styling wigs and also makeup by myself. When I encounter problems on sewing some difficult parts or when some props needing  good skill, it really demotivates me.


No comments:

Post a Comment