Sunday 8 April 2012

AC Hernandez

Location: Butuan, Philippines. 
Personally met him and his partner during AFA, 2011. I tell you, the props are as good as solid T.T it was downright impressive! Good props and armor aside, he is friendly and humble person as well. Thanks for sharing with us with cosplay experience!

How long have you been cosplaying?I've been cosplaying for about 5 years now but i was already making props for about a year before i started cosplaying,the first character i cosplayed was Jiraiya from "Naruto". 



Favourite project and why?For me it would be the costume "War Machine" we made,it was based from the Iron Man toys not the movie. the reason why i like it soo much it's because it was the first costume i made with my dearest friend, he is also a cosplayer/props maker.making props together with friends for me is one best parts of the hobby,bouncing ideas figuring out things, it was a really memorable experience. 

What is cosplay to you 
Cosplay for me is a performance art. it's where i express myself,express the passion for the characters i really like. Cosplay is also a way for me to bound with my friends. 

What motivates and demotivates you from cosplaying?Demotivates??? hmmmm... i think my parents, they dont like my cosplaying. Motivations? it would be my friends, specially the ones i met in the hobby.Cosplay is where we meet true friends,even if the wig fade and the costume won't fit anymore they will always be there for you,the wonderful friends and people that cosplay has allowed me to meet are the reasons why i love this hobby soo much.

No comments:

Post a Comment