Monday 9 April 2012

Cosplay Testimonial

Hey guys,

I'm sure some of you have figured this out but received a PM from Arianna Sterling, a blogger some time ago. She planned to come up with several eBook related to cosplay. Do check it out if you are interested. Cheers ;)


I'm Arianna Sterling, writer of the blog Otaku Life: Anime Review. I developed this other idea. It's called Cosplay Testimonial. What is it exactly? Basically, it's going to be a series of ebooks (all of my books are ebooks...it allows me to keep them cheap, and these ones are going to be priced at $2.99 each, so yeah). Each ebook will feature roughly 100 cosplayers, including a short interview with the cosplayer (basic stuff—how did you get into cosplay, what was your first cosplay, what's your FAVORITE cosplay, dream cosplay, insert further rambly questions here) and some photos of them in their favorite cosplays. I intend to do at LEAST five volumes, which would still only be 500 cosplayers, so I anticipate doing a whole lot more than that. They'll be released roughly every two or three months starting in early August. 


In light of my decision to do this, I've created a Facebook group that shares the same title as the planned book series. If you have any interest in being included in a volume of Cosplay Testimonial, PLEASE join the group. It exists to help me keep track of people, mostly. I'll have to approve the request to join, but it's not as though I'm going to randomly declare “Uhhhh no, I don't like you, GTFO my book” because...no. I am so not that kind of person. The group is located at this link (https://www.facebook.com/groups/321796771212130/).

I'm just trying to alert as many cosplayers as possible that this opportunity is available. If you have any friends you think would be interested, make sure to let them know as well.

Thank you very much,
Arianna Sterling 


No comments:

Post a Comment